Friday, May 21, 2010

One Proud Husband!


Today Sarah graduated from Medaille College with her Masters in Business (MBA)!  I couldn't be more proud of her!  She finished the program back in November but the pomp and circumstance was today.  We celebrated by having a Thai food lunch with my parents at Saigon Cafe on Elmwood Ave in Buffalo.  Tonight I took Sarah to one of our favorite restaurants, Left Bank, for dinner.  Hands down one of the best meals I/we have ever had!  If you've never been we highly recommend it.  
So proud of you Sarah! 
I designed this for her when she finished the program back in November:

3 comments:

Carole Kancar said...

We're so very proud of Sarah!!! She knew what she wanted and went after it...we never doubted her!!
Congratulations, Sarah!!!!

love...mom

Unknown said...

Awesome Sarah. I know how long and hard you have worked at this. Way to girl girl!!

Michael Bielat said...

Congrats Sarah! Well done.